Info & FAQs
Characteristics of Novelle jewellery
Take note that due to the handmade nature of the pieces, they may feature slight imperfections and inconsistencies. This do not affect the functionality of the pieces in any way – We believe they add to their character, perfect imperfections! We only list items we would be happy to wear ourselves.
Due to variations in some computer/phone screens and monitors, there may be variations in colour. Every attempt has been made to represent the product and colours as accurately as possible.
Caring for your Novelle earrings are very easy and important
- Please make sure they're stored in a dry place, preferably on display.
- Try to not flex or bend the clay, especially the longer/thinner components are fragile – please do not bend or drop them!
- Do not wear your Novelle products in water. Exposure to water can impact the life of the product.
- Avoid exposure to alcohols, especially perfumes. This can cloud your resin finished pieces
- Treating your earrings gently and with care will maintain its quality and appearance for a long time.
To clean your resin,use a damp cloth to wipe over resin side. Do NOT put your earring in water.
Please allow up to 10 working days to process your order and then only the package will be send to its destination.
- The Courier Guy - Rates R138 - 1-3 Business days
- The Courier Guy - Local Delivery R69 - based on Gauteng postal codes
- Please allow up to 10 working days to process your order and then only the package will be send to its destination
International orders are sent via Fedex.
Please allow up to 10 working days to process your order and 12 working days for delivery.
Delivery prices vary according to destination and are at the expense of the client.
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees.
Unfortunately for hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if there are any issues on receipt of your item please contact us with in 7 days of your order at email@example.com
. Do you do custom orders? Not at this time